In the Spring 7-Day Cleanse private Facebook group, everyone has been talking about their new favorite smoothie recipe, and today I’m going to share it with you!
It feels as indulgent as eating a snickerdoodle cookie, but it’s actually filled with alkaline, nutrient-rich foods that are going to give you all-day energy. It’s plenty filling too, so it makes a great, on-the-go breakfast option.
And did you know, EVERY month I select the best and most creative submitted picture, and that person will receive a free GET OFF YOUR ACID T-Shirt/Tank and a Shaker Water Bottle!
SNICKERDOODLE GREEN SMOOTHIE
1 handful spinach
1 frozen banana
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
Vanilla extract to taste (I use the company Medicine Flower – 4 drops)
Blend and enjoy!
This recipe came from the Recipe, Meal Plan & Shopping Guide included in the GET OFF YOUR ACID 7-Day Cleanse. If you’re ready to get rid of the common ailments that have been plaguing you, this is perfect for you.
- Tons of easy to follow, healthy recipes
- Meal plans and shopping guides
- The guidebook with everything you need to know about cleansing and how to GET OFF YOUR ACID!
- Alkamind Daily Greens and Daily Minerals
- Support from me and the cleanse Facebook group
- 2 call recordings with Q & A’s
- Plus a boatload of bonuses to make your cleanse easy and delicious!
Get Off Your Acid & Get Energized
- Feeling tired? Even after a good night’s sleep?
- Crashing at 3pm?
- Feeling sluggish all-day long?
- Missing that “get-up-and-go” feeling you used to have?
Sign up for your FREE eBook
valued at $97