GREEN ZINGER ALKALINE JUICE
This is one of my favorite Alkaline Green Juices that tastes awesome with a kick!
Serves 2, five minute prep time
- 2 whole Cucumbers
- 1 Lemon
- 2 inch piece of Ginger
- Big handful of String Beans (amazing how much juice they kick up)
- 2 Pears
- 1 to 2 tbsp Chia Seeds (add after juice is made)
Chia is comprised of 50% Omega 3 Fatty Acids, and is a very healthy fat that will slows down the metabolization of any sugars in the pears, avoiding any insulin spikes. When you add Chia Seeds to a green drink, at first they will float to the top.
My recommendation is to use a cappuccino whisker (see attached picture) to mix the Chia Seeds into the juice (mix for about 1 minute). Chia is VERY hydrophilic, which means once they absorb the juice, they will expand up to 12x their original size and soften up, and will evenly disperse throughout your juice.
Get Off Your Acid & Get Energized
- Feeling tired? Even after a good night’s sleep?
- Crashing at 3pm?
- Feeling sluggish all-day long?
- Missing that “get-up-and-go” feeling you used to have?
Sign up for your FREE eBook
valued at $97