Blueberry Omega Morning Blast Alkaline Smoothie
I love it when one recipe can do so much good.
Today, the recipe I’m going to share is a perfect example of that.
In one little alkaline smoothie, it packs in 6 good-for-you fats, 4 complete protein sources, antioxidants, and a ton of vitamins and minerals.
And that’s not to even speak of the delicious taste!
Once you try this smoothie, you’re going to want to make one every morning.
It’s perfect for you if you’re suffering from a yeast imbalance like we talked about in my last post (find out the symptoms for men and women here). You want to use at least 2 or 3 healing fat sources in order to fight the candida, along with low sugar (or no sugar) fruit.
It’s also a great option for anyone who experiences hunger a couple of hours after having a breakfast smoothie. Because of the healthy fats it includes, you’ll feel fuller longer.
Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments or on Facebook!
Blueberry Omega Morning Blast
1 large handful of spinach
½ cup blueberries
1 Tbsp. raw almond butter
1 Tbsp. chia
1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
1 Tbsp. hemp seed powder
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup coconut milk
Blend and enjoy!
This recipe came from the Recipe, Meal Plan & Shopping Guide included in the GET OFF YOUR ACID 7-Day Cleanse. If you’re ready to get rid of the common ailments that have been plaguing you, this is perfect for you. It includes…
- tons of easy to follow, healthy recipes
- meal plans and shopping guides
- the guidebook with everything you need to know about cleansing and getting OFF YOUR ACID!
- AlkaMind Daily Greens and Daily Minerals
- Support from me and the cleanse Facebook group
- 2 call recordings with Q & A’s
- Plus a boatload of bonuses to make your cleanse easy and delicious!