Here at Alkamind, we are all about enjoying the deliciousness of life—always adding goodness, never depriving. If you crave a Grande Starbucks Chocolate Frappuccino but are repulsed by the 47 grams of sugar (an adult should only have 20 grams/day), this is your special java gem!
My recipe has 7 superfood sources of healthy fat that will keep you full and energized all morning long! Long live abundant health, energy, and brain power!
Ingredients: (Serves 1 happy human!)
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup cold-brew coffee
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 Hass avocado
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. raw almond butter
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. flax seeds
- 1 scoop Mocha Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer
- Use a blender to blend the spinach, ice, and coffee for about 1 minute.
- Put all remaining ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Sip and savor this decadent and wildly healthy frappe!
I really mean it. The Alkamind Community is all about adding to—not taking away. Deprivation only leads to failure and desperation.
If coffee is a sacred ritual, then cherish it—just add in a scoop of an Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer.
I also never want you to compromise on taste, so try all the flavors: Pumpkin spice, vanilla, mocha, hazelnut, salted caramel, and black.