Last time, I told you how to stop sugar cravings cold, and one of my favorite ways to do that is to go ahead and indulge your sweet tooth, the alkaline way.
It’s important that you don’t feel like you have to deprive yourself, especially during this time of year when we’re bombarded with sweets everywhere we go.
So give in to your cravings just a little with sweet alkaline recipes like this one. If you’ve never tried Mayan hot chocolate, it’s thicker and less sweet than the standard counterpart. It tastes very indulgent, but this version has no added sugar at all.
Give it a try and let me know what you think over on Facebook.
Dairy Free Mayan Hot Chocolate
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup raw cacao
1 heaping teaspoon of cinnamon
Optional: Dash of cayenne pepper
Puree everything in a blender and then warm it on the stove (if you have a high-power blender like Vitamix, it can heat up the mixture and you may not have to warm on stove).
This recipe came from the Recipe, Meal Plan & Shopping Guide included in the Get Off Your Acid 7-Day Cleanse. If you’re ready to get rid of the common ailments that have been plaguing you, this is perfect for you.
Included with the cleanse is…
- 100+ easy to follow, yummy recipes in a seasonal alkaline recipe book
- Meal plans and shopping guides to make your week simple
- The guidebook with everything you need to know about cleansing and getting OFF YOUR ACID!
- 30-day supplies of Alkamind Daily Greens and Daily Minerals
- Support from me and the cleanse Facebook group
- 2 call recordings with Q & A’s
- Daily motivation right to your inbox
- Plus 4 bonuses to make your cleanse easy and delicious!
Thus coco recipe looks amazing.