Incorporating mint and ginger into your diet provides powerful anti-inflammatory properties, helps heal your gut, fights nausea, and soothes upset stomachs. Toss out Tums (filled with artificial ingredients) and bring on mighty and natural mint and ginger!
Ingredients: (serves 1-2)
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 6–8 leaves romaine (or large bunch of spinach)
- 1 cup coconut water (or filtered water)
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed 1-inch ginger, fresh
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- Optional: organic liquid stevia or 1 date and a handful of ice
Blend, enjoy, and share with a friend!
For all of my multi-drink friends out there—the ones with 3 Stanleys on your work desks—here are a few of my favorite morning mocha-inspired drinks: Omega-Powered Chocolate Frappuccino, Mexican Mocha Coffee, and my Iced Mocha Recipe.I have been really into the Mocha flavor of the Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizers lately—more proof that eating and drinking the Alkamind way is simply divine!