This is a staple in my kitchen. Even my kid’s friends will eat raw veggies with this dressing! The chipotle and optional cayenne will spice up your day and make you want another plate of salad.
It is that good, so double up this recipe since it won’t last long!
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 and 1⁄2 pitted dates
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalaya pink, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or small food processor and blend to your desired consistency.
- That really is it—no need to buy processed dressing from a store ever again!
Curious to learn more super simple, delicious, and healthy recipes? I figured that was on your mind :) This is why I’ve bundled up 500 of my most delicious alkaline recipes that I use with my family and clients.
You already have a lot on your plate. Let me take some stress off and fill your family’s plates with easy, healthy goodness! Download the eBooks HERE!
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
Total Sugars: 4g
Total Fat: 18g
Saturated Fat: 2.5g
Net Carbs: 4.5g