This PSL season, treat yourself to an opulent (ALKALINE) pumpkin dessert—for breakfast. Yep, dreams do come true.
Better yet, my Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Bowl is full of fat-burning, inflammation-reducing ingredients blended so perfectly together that your family will hug you for giving them dessert for breakfast. Shhh it will be our little secret. Happy tricking and treating them :)
Ingredients (Serves 2)
PUMPKIN PIE BOWL FILLER:
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup of organic canned pumpkin puree (6oz.)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan, or Redmond Real Salt)
- 1/4 tsp. star anise spice (finely diced)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 large pitted date (or 2 small dates)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla (I prefer 1 drop of Medicine Flower Vanilla)
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- In a blender, combine all of the pumpkin pie filler ingredients and blend on high.
- If using a Vitamix blender, I recommend using the stick to help blend. If using a regular blender, you may have to add a little more water to allow it to blend. However, this is meant to be a thick mixture, so only add if necessary).
- Once blended, add pumpkin pie mixture on top of the granola (in a small bowl or mason jar), and place in refrigerator to thicken.
- Garnish with cinnamon or nutmeg, and crushed almond pieces.
- That’s it.
I know that for most of you, a cup (or more) of coffee on a crisp fall morning is
CRITICAL. And I’d never take that away from you in the name of your physical and mental health.
Just one scoop or packet will neutralize 99% of the acid in a 22oz of coffee (Venti size). Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer also accelerates fat-burning and helps maintain mental focus throughout your day. It’s a no-brainer.