PUMPKIN SEASON IS HERE!! The leaves are orange (unless you live in Florida and it’s always summer!), pumpkin-everything has taken over the grocery stores, and pumpkin decor may pop up all over your home.
This year, you can have your delicious pumpkin pie and eat to—just without the awful acid and sugar. I know you and your family will really fall for it this autumn—just like my kids frequently ask for it!
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 1 1½ cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk (from a carton, not canned)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Pinch of ground allspice
- Mix all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- THAT’S IT!
To help your family not miss a moment of fall fun—pumpkin patches, Halloween parties, colorful hikes—make sure to give them Acid-Kicking Immunity. While fall does bring a lot of joy, it also brings back to school germs and colder weather illnesses to your pumpkin patch.
Calories: 179; Protein: 7g; Carbohydrate: 15g; Dietary Fiber: 11g;
Total Sugars: 2g; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 2.5g; Net Carbs: 4g