This Mineral Mocktail embodies the crisp coziness of fall in a glass. It is also loaded with immune system-boosting and acid-reducing ingredients—and, of course, Acid-Kicking Minerals.
The apple cider vinegar gives you the “zing” taste of alcohol cocktails—and it helps reduce belly fat, balance cholesterol, lower blood sugar, and act as an anti-microbial. Cheers to a quick and easy mocktail that I approve of drinking anytime.
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 3 oz of still apple cider. If possible, buy it from your farmer’s market.
- 1 oz or the juice of half a squeezed lime
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of powdered cinnamon
- 3 oz of ginger ale
- 1 scoop of lemon Acid-Kicking Minerals.
- Just add all the ingredients into a shaker. If you don’t have a shaker, anything with a tight lid will work—such as a mason jar.
- Garnish with a dried citrus wheel or a cinnamon stick for a more festive look.
Are you ready for the BEST SLEEP OF YOUR LIFE?
Together, they will calm your mind, muscles, and nervous system so you can peacefully sleep and wake up feeling energized, alert, and ready to kick acid.