Alkamind Strength Living™ is all about creating a vibrant, delicious, and fulfilling life of wellness, success, and happiness. Therefore, drinking your daily minerals should be something to cheers about.
If you are dealing with weak bones, brain fog, skin issues, depression, nausea, hormonal problems, acid reflux, poor sleep, etc., you are most likely NOT getting enough minerals for OPTIMAL physical and mental performance.
Luckily, nature and I teamed up to provide practical solutions that lead to true happy hours. Click here to check out my array of Acid-Kicking Minerals options. Your body literally runs on minerals, so make sure you get plenty of them.
Each month, I’ll share a new Mineral Mocktail concoction, and I’d love to hear about your creations via this social media post.
Who knows—maybe your mocktail will be shared next.
The Lemon Basil Mocktail
Ingredients: (Serves 1)
- 1 scoop of Acid-Kicking Minerals: Lemon
- Fresh basil
- ½ of a freshly squeezed lemon
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil or liquid coconut nectar. I use the Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar brand.
- Optional: 2-3 drops of organic liquid stevia (or monk fruit) if you want it sweeter
- Optional: Muddled berries (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc.) if you want a fruity taste.
- Ice cubes
- 8 oz of filtered water
- Muddle the basil leaves and optional berries into your glass.
- Fill the glass with 8 oz of filtered water.
- Add in 1 scoop of Acid-Kicking Minerals: Lemon, ½ of a freshly squeezed lemon, 2 teaspoons of coconut oil or liquid coconut nectar, and the optional 2-3 drops of organic liquid stevia.
- Stir and shake up.
- Add in your ice—cubed or crushed—whatever you like.
- Drink to your health and happiness.