Hearty and creamy mashed potatoes are a staple at every Thanksgiving table.
This year, try out my deliciously flavorful alkaline substitute. You will get all the classic comfort of mashed potatoes and skip out on the nasty side effects.
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 carrot 1/4 cup vegetable broth (yeast free)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp. parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot.
- Add onion, garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add in cauliflower, carrot, and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low-medium and simmer for 10 minutes. If the pot becomes ‘dry,’ add a little more vegetable broth.
- Add garlic powder, rosemary, parsley, salt, pepper and blend.
- To mash, use an immersion blender, a regular blender, or a food processor. Blend until smooth and serve warm.
To balance out the inflammation you will eat on Thanksgiving (and throughout the holiday season), start taking a daily capsule of Acid-Kicking Black Seed Oil.
It is the most powerful, all-natural anti-inflammatory on the market. Black seed oil is also a legendary beauty secret—it unlocks radiant skin, balances hormones, and strengthens your hair, skin, and nails.