Keep the magic of Christmas alive all winter long with these melts!
Peppermint—the real stuff, not the candy canes—is actually great for helping with headaches and digestive problems, as well as fighting off the common cold and sinus infections!
Macadamia nuts are an excellent source of protein and a great source for reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and diabetes. Combine all these ingredients, and you get one absolutely delicious treat!
Ingredients: (Makes 24 melts)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 5 drops peppermint extract or food-grade essential oil
- 5 drops liquid organic stevia or more to taste
- Pinch of sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan pink, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Melt all the ingredients together in a pan over low heat, stirring to prevent burning.
- Once completely melted, remove from the heat and spoon 2 teaspoons of the mixture into twenty-four wells of a mini muffin tin or silicone mold.
- Place in the freezer until hardened.
- Once hardened, remove from the molds and store in a sealed container in the freezer.
I’m super excited to share that shirts, cups, bags, hoodies, and hats are now for sale on the website, and they are kick-acid!
Today, wake up and KICK ACID.
Calories: 124; Protein: 0g; Carbohydrate: 3g; Dietary Fiber: 2g;
Saturated Fat: 11g; Total Sugars: 0g; Net Carbs: 1g; Total Fat: 13g