You need to be really careful about the kind you buy. Many protein powders are chock-full (and taste like chalk!) of acidic ingredients like whey, sugar, artificial sweeteners, and fillers which actually make you GAIN FAT!
A scoop of protein powder in a smoothie is an excellent way to feel fuller longer, gain the energy you need for your day, and optimize cognitive functioning with brain-boosting fats.
However, if your protein powder is filled with highly processed toxins, sugar, artificial sweeteners, and other fillers that you can’t even pronounce—you are basically just scooping acid into your body!
Don’t fall for the SNEAKY WORDS of the front of package marketing. Be a health detective and investigate the back labels.
Here’s what to avoid at all costs:
- Whey: People have sadly been fooled by the brilliant marketing of whey for wayyyyy too long! It is highly processed cow milk derived from pasteurized dairy and created with heat and acid. Also, whey isn’t easily digested by many people because it clogs the digestive tract and exacerbates digestive issues like gas, bloating, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Watch out for words like sucralose, aspartame, and xylitol. Artificial sweeteners are the most acidic and poisonous ingredients you can consume!
- Soy: 90% of all soy is genetically modified and can mess up your estrogen hormones.
- Brown rice: While it avoids soy and dairy, it can actually contain trace amounts of arsenic For example, brown rice has 80x more arsenic compared to white rice.
- Sugar: Sugar hides under 62+ names! If there are words that end in “ose” on your label, it is most likely sugar. Here’s a guide you can save for future reference.
- Additives: If you don’t know what an ingredient is, I wouldn’t suggest consuming it. Some of even the most popular brands are full of heavy metal toxins like cadmium, lead, and mercury! Watch for words like: Cellulose gum, Xanthum gum, Carrageenan, Corn syrup solids, Disodium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, Inulin, and Lactase.
Here’s what to look for:
I shopped the planet for alkaline and pure protein powder but couldn’t find one. So I created my own in Chocolate and Vanilla Coconut flavors!
Fitness Magazine calls them “a superfood lover’s dream.” Shape Magazine listed Acid-Kicking Plant-Based Organic Protein on their TOP 10 LIST for “Protein Powders that don’t taste like dirt!”
And now you can save yourself years of searching because the most premium plant-based organic alkaline ingredients to help you burn fat, build muscle, and boost your brain can be delivered to your door today! Order your daily organic protein powders HERE!