These “fat bombs” are perfect for after-school snacks, afternoon pops of energy, and killing cavings. Rich, “chocolatey,” and clean keto all rolled up into a ball of pure happiness and HEALTH!
If you are a chocolate lover, then cacao is your new BFF! In short, chocolate is obviously flowing in sugar and acid. However, cacao tastes like chocolate, and it has MORE MAGNESIUM than any other food!
Magnesium helps you sleep, prevents stress, improves digestion, and relaxes muscles in your nervous, heart, and cardiovascular systems. Instead of stress-eating chocolate and literally just giving yourself more stress, devour a few delectable cacao bombs to blast away stress and digestive issues! Curious to learn more? Unwrap the full story here.
Ingredients (Makes 15 fat bombs)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops of organic liquid stevia
- Pinch of sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan pink, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Combine all the ingredients, except the sea salt, in a food processor and pulse.
- Pour into mini muffin tins or ice cube trays to make fifteen equal portions and sprinkle each with sea salt.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to solidify, and store in the fridge until you eat them all!
Another way to ensure you are daily giving your body minerals (like magnesium) it desperately needs is to drink a scoop of Acid-Kicking Minerals. Currently, my family is on a big kiwi-strawberry flavor kick!
Included in the minerals is Magnesium Glycinate. It is a chelated form of magnesium that provides the highest levels of absorption and bioavailability! Learn about the other minerals included right here!
Calories: 97; Protein: 1g; Carbohydrate: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 1g;
Saturated Fat: 6.7g; Total Sugars: 0g; Net Carbs: 1g;
Total Fat: 10g