PRIORITIZE YOUR SLEEP. I can’t stress this enough. Just do it. Deep, restorative sleep is CRITICAL for a healthy mind, body, and soul.
I could easily write a novel on the importance of sleep—in my sleep—I research it that much. But since I want you to prioritize your time so you can get a solid sleep tonight, this blog post will serve as a super quick summary.
Why a deep, restorative sleep is a MUST for optimal health:
- Regulates your metabolism—AKA: helps you sustainably lose and manage your weight.
- Reduces mental fatigue and brain fog.
- Restores your body so your gut health and microbiome are strong enough to fight off illness.
- Lowers your risk for serious health problems like heart disease and diabetes.
- It just makes you feel happier and act nicer to your family and coworkers.
- It helps you tap into your creativity and critical thinking so that you can achieve more in school, work, and everyday life.
- The American College of Cardiology annual meeting found that “Getting enough sleep was associated with greater protection of death from all causes.”
We all know that quality sleep is important. That’s nothing groundbreaking. However, it’s still one of the most ignored health hacks of all time. Don’t wait until your body breaks down. Take charge of your sleep tonight with my TOP SLEEP HACKS.
Dr. Daryl’s TOP Sleep Hacks
You can order my Acid-Kicking Magnesium—a trio of the most bioavailable forms of magnesium—right here. If you really want to experience the Best.Sleep.Ever. wash down a magnesium supplement with a glass of Acid-Kicking Minerals. Together, they will calm and refuel your body so that you wake up ready to kick acid and take charge of your life.
For more health hacks, please follow my personal Instagram page, the Alkamind Instagram page, and the Get Off Your Acid Blog. You ARE in control of your health and destiny. Today (or tonight), take action towards the healthy life you have always wanted. Sweet dreams.