Crunching on zesty kale chips is a great way to get your greens in. This recipe is extremely easy, and you get to choose your adventure! Craving some garlic? Use garlic powder and EVOO. Feeling spicy? Bring the heat with some paprika and cayenne, and you can even try out coconut oil.
The possibilities are endless—experiment, explore, and never get bored! Kale Yeah!
- 1 bunch of kale that is stemmed, washed, and dried
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon-ish of your favorite spice(s)
- 2 pinches of sea salt or Himalayan Pink, Redmond Real Salt, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the washed and dried kale and rip the leaves into “chip”-sized pieces, and place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the kale with the oil, garlic powder, and sea salt and massage in until evenly covered.
- Arrange the kale in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip the kale pieces over and bake the other side for 10 minutes, or until the edges turn slightly brown.
- Enjoy as-is or with your favorite dip!
While kale is keenly part of an anti-inflammatory, nothing tops Black Seed Oil! I’m serious—3x more anti-inflammatory than turmeric and provides 1,000x more active antioxidants than vitamin E, echinacea, and elderberry! Acid-Kicking Black Seed Oil isn’t black magic, but it certainly is close to it for helping you live your best health ever!
Dietary Fiber: 6g;
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Sugars: 0g
Net Carbs: 15g
Total Fat: 16 g