On Thursday, I’m going to share 16 satisfying salads to enjoy all fall long. And today, I’m giving you one additional salad recipe to try.
This dressing is delicious. It whips up in minutes using ingredients I’ll bet you already have in your kitchen. And you can enjoy it on any salad you like.
I like combining it with this simple green salad with tomato, red onion, and avocado for an easy lunch or dinner. But feel free to use your imagination! There’s no end to the possibilities of what you can add and enjoy with this tasty citrus dressing.
So give it a try and let me know what you think over on Facebook.
GREENS WITH CITRUS HERB DRESSING
Ingredients [Serves 2]
- Bunch of spinach, spring mix, or baby romaine lettuce
- 1 Hass avocado, sliced or diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. fresh or dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. fresh or dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan, or Redmond Real Salt)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Put all dressing ingredients in a blender and mix well. Season again with sea salt and black pepper if needed. Add to the salad ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Serve and enjoy!
For more on which foods to avoid and which to eat more of (like the ingredients in delicious green salads), get your copy of The Ultimate Alkaline/Acid Food Guide now for easy, clear information about hundreds of foods!
GET OFF YOUR ACID!