Hi! I’m Alea, and my daddy is Dr. Daryl.
Today, I’m sharing my favorite dessert drink. It’s SO yummy, and all my friends love to drink it from our princess cups!
It takes my parents a minute to make, and I feel strong and brave after drinking it.
Here is the recipe to make for your kids.
Ingredients: (Serves 1)
- 1 scoop of your kid’s favorite flavor of Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer. My favorite is Hazelnut, but sometimes I really want Salted Caramel.
- 1 glass of almond, hemp, cashew, or coconut milk.
- Optional: Top off with a dash of cinnamon or whatever spice your kids love. Get creative and play around!
- Heat and froth the milk.
- Stir in a scoop of Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer.
- Serve in your kid’s favorite cup.
For adults, the Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer neutralizes the acid of coffee, so it doesn’t make your tummy hurt and make you feel jittery.
My daddy also says Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer mixtures help strengthen my brain, heart, and gut. It also makes me focus better at school and stops me from wanting to eat sugary foods.
We have lots of fun trying new combinations, so get creative and let us know what you invent.