Thanksgiving is one of the most cherished times of year for my family. It’s everything I hold dear to my heart—family, healing food, thankfulness, and football.
This mocktail is stuffed with fresh apples, pomegranates, cranberries, and warming spices. Every sip fills your body with Thanksgiving cheer and warmth. Best of all, it’s a healthy, festive, and fun choice for all ages.
Ingredients: (Serves 4 glasses)
- 4 cups of apple cider
- 1 organic Gala apple, sliced
- 1 organic Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 cup of organic fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup of organic, freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1-2 scoops Acid-Kicking Minerals: Blood Orange
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Organic pomegranate arils (as you wish)
- Organic orange slices (as you wish)
- In a large pitcher, dump in the apples, cranberries, and pomegranate arils.
- Pour in the apple cider, orange juice, Acid-Kicking Minerals: Blood Orange, maple syrup, and spices.
- Say a few gratitude while stirring.
- For each drink, fill an 8-ounce glass halfway with crushed ice and pour in the mocktail mix.
- Optional: Top with cranberries, orange slices, pomegranate arils, sliced apples, and rosemary sprig.
- Sip and cherish each moment with your family and friends.
Sneaking in Acid-Kicking Minerals: Blood Orange will help you and the other Thanksgiving dinner eaters eliminate acid reflux, improve digestion, and wake up refreshed. Now, that is something to be thankful for.
If you are going to drink a few actual cocktails, minerals will also help prevent the dreaded Black Friday hangover and heartburn.