Cannon balls in the pool with your family, and these sweet raspberry Vanilla Keto Bombs feel and taste like summer bliss! Raspberries are harvested June through August, so pick up a few packs from your farmer’s market all summer long!
These bombs are equally an explosion of health as they are a delicious treat! Cacao butter is packed with healthy fats, and vitamin E supports vision, brain, and skin health. Raspberries are plump with omega 3s that can help prevent stroke and heart disease and keeps your skin and bones feeling great!
- 1 ½ cups of coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao butter
- 1 ¼ cups canned full-fat coconut milk (I recommend Native Forest brand)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 drops of organic liquid stevia
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries (frozen if you are making them out of season)
- Line ten wells of a muffin tin with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter together in a saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add 1 cup of the coconut milk and bring to a simmer, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Optional optimization: Add in Acid-Kicking Plant-Based Vanilla Protein.
- Turn off the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract and stevia.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin pan.
- Pop into the fridge and allow to sit for at least 2 hours, or until solid.
- In a blender, combine the remaining 1/4 cup of coconut milk and the frozen raspberries and blend until smooth.
- Add a 2-teaspoon layer of the raspberry mixture to the chilled contents of each muffin well and freeze for 1 hour or until ready to eat.
- Bombs away! Splish, splash, and enjoy your new summer staple!
Want to add in some extra power?
Scooping in Acid-Kicking Plant-Based Vanilla Protein is a perfect way to add the most premium plant-based, organic, and alkaline ingredients to help you burn fat and build muscle while eating such a yummy treat! Order your superfood protein right here, right now!
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g;
Total Sugars: 0g
Total Fat: 38 g
Saturated Fat: 32g
Net Carbs: 0.5g