A cool, crisp, flavorful, and hydrating salad is the perfect way to thrive even on the last days of summer!
For anyone dealing with muscle cramps or even arthritis, this salad is a must because the ingredients stimulate the lymph system and remove toxins such as uric acid (an acidic byproduct of protein and fructose metabolism). An example of this is celery, which increases flow, relieving inflammation in your joints.
I’ll say it again, you are what you eat. If you want to feel good–you need to eat “good.”
Remember, it is essential (especially when eating raw) that your veggies are ORGANIC! Click here to learn why.
Salad Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 1 head of kale, cut into small ribbons
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 beet, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, preferably soaked overnight to sprout
- 1 15-ounce can of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (I prefer Eden Organics)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2∕3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small handful of tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Dress only what you will eat.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and season with sea salt.
- Serve, crunch, and enjoy!
Another easy way to manage daily aches and pains, workout recovery, hydration, cramping, and acid reflux is to drink a scoop of Acid-Kicking Minerals. It contains your four most crucial, fast-absorbing alkaline minerals: calcium citrate, magnesium glycinate, potassium bicarbonate, and sodium bicarbonate. All giving your body the minerals it needs to work at optimal levels!
Order your Acid-Kicking Minerals today!