This bowl will transport your family to an island vacation in Thailand! It is that good. Bask in the crunchy flavor of fried veggie spring rolls—just without the inflammation. They are healthy goodness all rolled up with only 1 gram of net carbs and 0 artificial ingredients!
This recipe makes 2 rolls, so make more—lots more! Summertime is for friends and family to gather, so put some beach towels down in the yard and enjoy the fresh air and a flavorful afternoon with loved ones! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ChocZero sugar-free maple syrup, or 2 drops of organic liquid stevia
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- Pinch of sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan pink, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
Spring Roll Bowl
- 1⁄2 head purple cabbage, thinly chopped
- 2 cups snow peas, sliced
- 5 medium-size carrots, shredded
- 1 Hass avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds 1 lime, cut into wedges
Wraps are a delicious way to mix things up and make for excellent on-the-go meals! Here are a few of my favorite options:
- Romaine or butter lettuce
- Turmeric coconut wraps
- Ezekiel brand tortillas
- Put all the Thai sauce ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Toss the spring roll ingredients together and portion out into bowls, and save any remaining ingredients for leftovers.
- Drizzle the sauce over the veggies bowl, reserving any extra sauce for the leftovers in a separate container.
- You can eat the Thai veggies in a bowl or roll them into a wrap using romaine or butter lettuce, turmeric coconut wraps, or an Ezekiel tortilla.
No matter if you are traveling the world or your town, it is always important to keep your immune system primed and ready to fight. You never know when a new bug will try to sneak in. The Acid-Kicking Immunity is tightly packed with all-natural superfoods to power up your resistance, fight fatigue, and alkalize your body!
Dietary Fiber: 21g;
Total Sugars: 21.5g
Net Carbs: 28g
Total Fat: 31g