Don’t mess with Texas and your health! Fuel up with your favorite Mexican flavors, in a Texas-sized level of nutrients!
This colorful, hearty, and zesty meal can be made in minutes and can easily be portioned into large quantities for your family and meal-prepping. I suggest doubling or tripling up this recipe! Eat up and hear your body shouting gracias for loading it with healthy goodness!
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 head cauliflower, riced, or 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cauliflower rice
- (You can substitute 2 cups of cooked quinoa for cauliflower if you prefer.)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan pink, or Redmond Real Salt), plus more to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime, plus more for garnish
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can of adzuki beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Hass avocado, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fresh cilantro and guacamole for garnish
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower rice, garlic, sea salt, cumin, and cayenne.
- Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft and evenly seasoned.
- Remove the cauliflower from the heat and squeeze in the lime juice.
- Portion the lettuce into four bowls, add the cauliflower rice, and top with the beans, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and red onion.
- Garnish with cilantro, more lime juice, and guacamole as desired.
As a valued Acid-Kicker, we're giving you first access to something we've never done before! When you buy one of our Blood Orange or Kiwi Strawberry Acid-Kicking Minerals, you'll get another one for FREE!
IMPORTANT: Your discount is automatically applied at checkout when you add 2 products to your cart.
Click Here to get your BOGO Minerals Now!
Dietary Fiber: 18g
Saturated Fat: 6.5g
Total Sugars: 6.5g
Net Carbs: 17g
Total Fat: 13g