What is the MUST-HAVE travel item?!
It’s not a great pair of walking shoes or even a Mary-Poppins tote that holds everything. An effective, non-toxic deodorant and sunscreen are essential, but they are not THE must-have item either. However, please use both!
While all of the above are essential items for a happy trip, the MUST-HAVE item is all about your immune system because if you are sick, your trip is totally ruined! Whether it is for business or pleasure, do NOT jump a jet without…
DRUM ROLL 🥁
Crammed inside packed airplanes and trains with coughing passengers, time zone changes, consuming more libations and sugar than usual, short sleeps, and added stress are often part of travel that can take your body immediately to destination: Sickville.
Regardless of whether your trip is a vacation you have looked forward to for months or a career-changing business meeting—you must be in tip-top shape! COVID-19 variants, flu, common cold, and all the other illnesses that can bring you down are all looking for a terrain ready to receive it. A seed and a virus flourish in the soil that supports it.
Now is the time to make your immune system tough as nails so that nothing can break through and hammer you down!
This is why your immune system toolbox needs Acid-Kicking Immunity, with:
Chaga Mushrooms: Chagas have the HIGHEST amount of antioxidants of any food in the world. Their immune-boosting beta-glucan, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties all SHIELD your body from candida overgrowth and viral and bacterial infections.
- Vitamin C: This classic vitamin protects your white blood cells, which are your body's defense against viral and bacterial pathogens.
- Elderberry: It is packed with vitamins A, B, and C and anthocyanins, which prevent flu viruses from reproducing inside your body.
- Astaxanthin: It protects your body from free radicals that cause stress to your immune systems, increase nerve cell damage, and ACCELERATE the AGING of your internal organs.
The immunity power tools above are packed into a small bottle that can easily fit into your purse or even pocket. All you have to do is take 2 capsules with your largest meal. Travel over to this link to learn more about why Acid-Kicking Immunity is your best travel buddy!
While taking Acid-Kicking Immunity on your trip is essential, it should also be part of your trip planning. AKA, start today—even if you are just dreaming about a beach vacation stage.
No matter where you are going, whether it be to pick up your little one from germy daycare, biking through Tuscany, or leading a board meeting at HQ across the country—none of it can happen if you are sick.
Here’s a quick guide to your immune system and how a virus can travel through it:
- Your immune system comprises different organs, cells, and proteins that work together—around 70-80% of it is in your gut! This is why gut and cellular health (getting off acid and sugar) is also critical.
- Your immune system protects you from pathogens: bacteria, viruses, fungi, and toxins (chemicals made by microbes), etc. When it recognizes an invader (such as the common cold), it gets to work defending your body with all the tools it has (Chaga mushrooms, elderberry, vitamin C, etc.).
- Blood labs show evidence of a lowered immune system within 30 minutes of eating simple sugars (like glucose, refined sugar, and fructose), causing a 50% reduction in your white blood cells’ ability to kill germs. This is because sugar depletes your body of the nutrients it needs to support the immune system, like vitamin C, zinc, and glutathione. Therefore, here’s how to Get Off Your Sugar!
Especially when traveling, not everything is in your control—like the sniffling guy 2 inches from you on the 5-hour flight. Therefore, power up your immune system to fight off whatever comes your way! Wake up and Kick-Acid—wherever, in our beautiful world, you are with Acid-Kicking Immunity!