This elegant party hors d'oeuvre just met its healthy match! My zucchini sushi is also a perfect treat for even the youngest party-goers, and it will certainly impress your sushi-loving friends.
Mix and match! The filling can also be used as a dip for veggies and to dress other dishes.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 4 zucchinis
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, freshly juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 can white beans
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashews or macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise using a mandolin, or slice it very thin with a knife or potato peeler. Brush with olive oil and set aside.
- Blend the parsley, artichoke, garlic, lemon juice and zest, white beans, and cashews in a food processor until paste-like.
- Flash sauté the zucchini slices in the coconut oil for 1 minute on each side or use them raw.
- Spread the filling on each zucchini slice.
- Roll up and do a little dance!
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
It’s honestly ok—remember my 80/20 rule? Eat Akaline 80% of the time and take Acid-Kicking BLK Seed Oil to reduce added inflammation.
My Acid-Kicking BLK Seed Oil is 3x more anti-inflammatory than turmeric and gives you 1,000x more antioxidants than vitamin E, echinacea, and elderberry!
Warning: passing this secret around will make you the most popular person at the party!