This elegant and Keto-loving meal is actually rather quick to make! It is overflowing with brain-boosting Omega-3 fats and provides ample vitamins and minerals—all while tasting as if you ordered it from an upscale restaurant.
Enjoy with friends, family, your spouse, or a romantic date with yourself! Never forget to woo and cherish yourself!
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 (6-ounce) Pacific wild-caught salmon fillets
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
- Sea salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan pink, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or thyme
- Juice of a ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Coat a roasting pan with some of the coconut oil and place the salmon, skin side down, in the pan.
- Use the remaining coconut oil to coat the asparagus and spread it out on the roasting pan.
- Sprinkle the whole pan with the seasonings and transfer to the oven
- Roast for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on the desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the salmon with parsley or thyme leaves and a squeeze of lemon, and serve on a plate.
Many of my new patients know all about the importance of omega-3s and vitamins, but minerals are rarely part of their plans and daily habits. It’s not their fault, many people don’t know how essential minerals are to living your best health EVER!.
Minerals help give you a restful night's sleep, improve digestion and constipation, and drastically reduce sugar cravings and acid reflux! Take before bedtime for a more restful sleep, post-workout for a faster recovery, or make a mocktail to sip on poolside! My kids and I love the taste of Acid-Kicking Minerals: Kiwi Strawberry in a glass of ice-water.
Calories: 282; Protein: 35g; Carbohydrate: 2g; Dietary Fiber: 1g;
Saturated Fat: 4.5g; Total Sugars: 1g; Net Carbs: 1g; Total Fat: 14 g