This desert has been a unique Gioffre legend that has surprised and delighted countless friends and family. Now, I’m letting the secret ingredients out, and you have my blessing to do the same.
It’s a raw dessert that is a perfect combo of sweet and bold flavors (hello sesame, ginger, and cinnamon)—all while providing healthy fats and acid-neutralizing ingredients to reduce inflammation.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan, or Redmond Real Salt)
- 1 pear
- 1 green apple
Sweet Tahini Dip:
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 1 tablespoon liquid coconut nectar (I use Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Nectar brand)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free tamari
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- Grate the ginger into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the sea salt and cinnamon and mix together.
- Dice the fruit into small cubes and add to a bowl, mixing thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dip ingredients and drizzle over the ginger cinnamon fruit.
As a big thank you for all your laboring this year—at the gym, with kids, in the office, and everywhere else—you are exclusively invited to one of our BIGGEST SALES of the year.
Click HERE to get your personal invite. Stock up and SAVE big.
To continue the fruity theme of unexpected flavors that do your body a whole lot of good—I'm giving you a FREE canister of Acid-Kicking Kiwi Strawberry Minerals.
Stir in some fresh basil, lemon, or other herbs, and you got yourself a delightful Mocktail on the rocks. It will eliminate acid reflux, improve your sleep, reduce sugar cravings, and oh-so-much more.