I’m interrupting your breakfast to share some BIG news—
I’m giving away 5 boxes of $1,000+ worth of Acid-Kicking supplements and swag!!
The contest ends at midnight EST on March 12th, so do it right now and share it with a few friends! What an acid-kicking way to start the day!
And now, back to my favorite grain-free granola! YUM!
With all of the addictive crunch of granola—sans the acidic gluten and other awful additives. I make this in big batches for my family to put on top of chia pudding and coconut mylk yogurt or to eat as cereal.
My recipe is packed with nuts and uber-healthy spices that will start your day the Alkamind way. I’d double up on this recipe as it will go fast.
Ingredients: (Makes 6 servings of ½ cup)
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raw pistachio nuts
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Melted 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1∕8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1∕8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional; add more or less to heat preference)
- 1∕3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup shelled raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the almonds, pistachio nuts, and macadamia nuts in a baking pan and add the coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sea salt, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne (if using). Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the nuts and stir well to fully coat the nuts with the oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 10 minutes more, stirring at the 5-minute mark.
- Add the coconut flakes and pepitas to the pan.
- Bake for 3 minutes, or until the mixture is toasted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
You can live the Alkamind lifestyle and have it all—granola and your favorite brand of coffee.
Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer products turn your morning brew into a super powerful cup of:
- Magnesium: Reduces inflammation because regular coffee increases inflammation in healthy adults by 54%. Magnesium also helps your body recover faster from your workouts
- Alpha-GPC, Lion's Mane, and L-Theanine: These are all brain boosters that improve your focus and brain cognition
- Potassium: Optimizes your brain, nerve, heart, and muscle function
- Calcium: Creates healthy bones, reduces acidity, and balances pH
Live free and feel great all day long. Brewin’ and groovin’.