This smoothie will trick your kids into thinking you made them a delicious Halloween day treat! It will also help reduce some of the scary side effects of the sugar you will eat later tonight.
My Pumpkin Spice Smoothie is completely alkaline. It is also jam-packed with minerals that will protect your body from toxins (aka dyes in Halloween candy), sharpen your mental focus, and provide countless benefits you can learn about here.
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups almond or coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup pumpkin, unsweetened (organic, canned, or fresh)
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger root, minced (or powder)
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 date
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Blend spinach and almond or coconut milk in a blender.
- Add remaining ingredients—except for the chia seeds—and blend.
- Add the chia seeds in once all is smooth. Next, blend at a very low speed. If you don’t have a variable-speed blender, add the chia seeds and stir with a spoon.
- Wait a few minutes for the chia seeds to expand and devour.
Your body literally runs on minerals. If you are dealing with weak bones, brain fog, skin issues, depression, nausea, hormonal problems, acid reflux, poor sleep, etc., you are most likely NOT getting enough minerals for OPTIMAL physical and mental performance.
However, one daily scoop of Acid-Kicking Minerals will restore your body with the minerals it is crying out for. Miserable symptoms are just your body’s way of telling you it is lacking in something. Once you give it what it needs—it will work as it should.