Stay tuned all month long for my favorite Thanksgiving recipes, such as this raw pumpkin pie that is divinely good for you.
Every single day of the year, I speak out loud about how thankful I am for food that heals and a family to love. While making this pie and all my other recipes, please take a moment to share with yourself and/or others what you are thankful for. After all, Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks.
Ingredients: (Serves 4-8)
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup of dates/Turkish apricots
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans (ideally soaked overnight)
- 1 1/4 cups of organic pumpkin puree (12 oz.)
- 6 dates
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (Celtic Grey Sea Salt, Himalayan, or Redmond Real Salt)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla (or 4 drops vanilla Medicine Flower Vanilla)
- Optional: 1 tsp. of gluten-free Tamari
- Optional: You can use 12 oz. of real pumpkin if you choose (that's what I did, but puree is MUCH easier and faster).
- Blend pie crust ingredients in a food processor until you can see the oils coming out of the mixture and sticking together (food process for over a minute or so).
- Then place the mixture in a 9” tart mold or pie pan, and mold against the sides first, then the floor of the mold so that it REALLY sticks.
- In a blender, blend the ingredients.
- Add mixture to fill in the pie crust.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, and place in the refrigerator to cool and mold.
One of the most common gratitude I receive from the Alkamind community is still enjoying their coffee without suffering from acid reflux, jitters, and all the stomach issues that can come from regular coffee, thanks to Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer.
I also approve of eating a slice of my Raw Pumpkin Pie for breakfast and combing it with Salted Caramel Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer for the most heavenly start to your day.