Between cases of the virus being up again, flu season now in full swing, and everyday winter colds out there too right now, you want to do everything you can to travel safely this winter and all year long.
On the plane itself, some germs can live on surfaces like tray tables for up to a week if not properly cleaned. And then, of course, recirculating air on planes pushes germs around between passengers too.
It’s not just airplanes either. Experts tell us that throughout airports – especially crowded security lines, restrooms, and jetways – there are countless cesspools for germs.
Maybe you’re traveling by some other means of transport, like driving or taking a cruise. No matter how you travel, you’re likely to encounter germs and bacteria that you wouldn’t otherwise.
We cannot prevent you from coming into contact with every cold and virus. The fact is, you probably will encounter someone who is contagious with something along the way.
But it’s not about what’s out there, it’s about what’s in here – let’s strengthen your body and your immune system so you can fight off what you encounter.
So let’s get started by discussing the single most important thing you can do when you travel, as well as a lot of other good ideas to stay healthy.
I’m not going to keep you in suspense.
This is the #1 most important thing you can do to avoid getting sick when you fly or travel…
Take the best immunity-boosting product on the market: Acid-Kicking Immunity.
If you look at a lot of the immunity supplements out there, you’ll find that there are usually about a million ingredients on the list. That looks good, right?
But it means there’s not enough of any one thing to make a difference in your body.
Ours has LESS that does MORE for you. There are 4 all-natural superfood ingredients to strengthen and support your immunity, both today and long-term.
The first ingredient is chaga mushroom, which comes from a forest in Siberia, where it’s known as the “mushroom of immortality.” It’s the most powerful antioxidant in the world, period.
It’s got elderberry and astaxanthin, which are also super powerful antioxidants. And then it also has the right amount of vitamin C compared to other supplements to keep you from getting sick.
I take 2 of these with dinner every night. You could take one as a baseline and then in preparation for travel, up your daily dose to 2 until a few days after you return from your trip.
This simple supplement is the best way to guard yourself and your loved ones from germs, microbes, and bacteria that you encounter everyday to help prevent diseases ranging from the common cold to chronic illness.
With that said, there are lots of things you can to do avoid getting sick when you fly:
- Guard your rest – Make sure you’re getting enough sleep to recover and restore your immune system to optimal capacity.
- Eat less sugar – Sugar causes the pancreas to go into overdrive, releasing more and more insulin to keep up. That prevents the pancreas from doing one of its more important jobs, which is preventing acidosis (too much acid) and toxicity, making you more vulnerable to diseases ranging from the common cold to heart disease.
- Prevent D deficiency – Did you know that the #1 cause of flu and upper respiratory infection is vitamin D deficiency? D3 activates the body’s defense system, enhances immunity cells, and fights inflammation, which is associated with severe disease outcomes. Get Acid-Kicking D3+K2!
- Eat more immunity-boosting foods – Foods high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals like greens, bell peppers, carrots, berries, lemons and limes, avocados, celery, and tomatoes help prevent illnesses.
- Take a probiotic – A high-quality probiotic supplement supplies the immune system with good bacteria to fight off the bad guys.
- Exercise daily – Research shows brisk movement for at least 20 minutes per day will help the immune system perform optimally.
If you want an easy way to stay healthy all year long, you’ve got to try the Alkamind Immunity Defense Bundle – the essential combination of supplements you need to keep your body sufficient in acid-fighting minerals and antioxidants so that it can fend off inflammation and disease.
It combines 5 of our most popular products:
- Acid-Kicking Immunity– this simple supplement is the best way to guard yourself and your loved ones from germs, microbes, and bacteria that you encounter everyday to help prevent diseases ranging from the common cold to chronic illness.
- Acid-Kicking Minerals– Did you know that getting plenty of magnesium supports a healthy immune system and it’s clinically proven to open restricted airways to ease breathing and improve lung function? In our best-selling product, we combine magnesium with calcium, potassium, and sodium bicarbonate to fight acid so your body can fend off germs.
- Acid-Kicking Greens– 5 whole servings of raw, green super foods will detoxify and boost immunity, creating an alkaline, oxygenated microbiome where viruses and bacteria cannot thrive.
- Acid-Kicking Black Seed Oil– In the worst outcomes, respiratory viruses cause a cytokine storm that means chronic inflammation takes hold and skyrockets all over the body. So you need the most powerful anti-inflammatory on the planet that has 3 times the inflammation-fighting power of turmeric.
NEW Acid-Kicking D3+K2 – This powerful team boosts the immune system, reduces the risk of heart disease, and keeps calcium from settling in the joints, kidneys, and heart, unlike most other D3 supplements.
- Bonus! The Ultimate Immunity Defense Guide– The same protocol of supplements that have prevented illnesses for myself and thousands of my patients in my wellness clinic, plus tips to protect yourself and your family.
GET OFF YOUR ACID!