Do you say hello to your cup of joe before your family each morning? Is your morning brew essential to getting you through?
I get it. Coffee is critical. Even though it deceptively is a leading cause of major health issues:
- The average cup of coffee has a pH of 4, making it 1,000X more ACIDIC than tap water.
- Coffee also increases inflammation by 54% in HEALTHY people.
- The acidity and chemicals in coffee (not the caffeine) directly cause acid reflux.
This is why I created the Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer. You can now have your coffee and drink it too—as the old saying goes. Have it all—by just adding one scoop of an Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer, you can fully enjoy a cup(s) without the acid that causes headaches, acid reflux, jitters, and an energy rollercoaster!
Your Coffee Is Now A Superfood
When you add in my Acid-Kicking Coffee Alkalizer products, your morning brew becomes a cup of:
- Magnesium: It reduces inflammation and helps your body recover faster from workouts.
- Alpha-GPC, Lion's Mane, and L-Theanine: All are brain boosters that improve your focus and brain cognition.
- Potassium: It optimizes your brain, nerve, heart, and muscle function.
- Calcium: We all know it builds healthy bones, but did you also know it reduces acidity and balances your pH?
The Alkamind alkaline lifestyle that gifts you optimal health is all about enjoying the sweet moments of life—never taking them away.
A Morning Moment of Mindfulness
More than processed foods, artificial sweeteners, lack of daily movement, etc.—stress is the #1 cause of acid! Therefore waking up and kicking acid is equally about managing emotional stress. To be a true acid-kicker, incorporate mindfulness into your morning coffee ritual. Here are a few things I do:
- I tell my wife and kids 2 things I am grateful for. This sets your thought process on a path of gratitude.
- Meditate. Even 30 seconds significantly reduces the heavy, tense feelings that stress brings to your body and mind.
- Smile. A simple smile can warm your heart and the world around you