Last time, I gave you 10 ideas to declare your independence from acid. And today’s recipe is a great way to do just that.
It’s a highly alkaline salad using fresh ingredients that hit a few of the different ideas I gave you for getting off your acid. It’s got a lot of; chlorophyll in the greens, vitamin and mineral-rich ingredients, and good-for-you fats that will cleanse your body of built-up toxic sludge.
This makes an easy and delicious summer dinner that is ready in minutes with no cooking necessary. And as usual, I’ve used as many seasonal ingredients as possible so you can eat the freshest, tastiest, and most nutritious meal for this time of year. And remember, organic is always best.
Give it a try and let me know what you think over on Facebook.
Sweet and Sharp Summer Salad
1 large head of butter lettuce
1 handful of green beans, cut into 1/4 inch “coins”
1 beet, shredded
1 nectarine or peach, chopped
1/4 cup shelled pistachios
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
Small handful of basil, chopped
Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Hand tear the butter lettuce into a salad bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss with the salad dressing.
This recipe came from the Recipe, Meal Plan & Shopping Guide included in the Get Off Your Acid 7-Day Cleanse. If you’re ready to get rid of the common ailments that have been plaguing you, this is perfect for you.
Included with the cleanse is…
- 100+ easy to follow, yummy recipes in a seasonal alkaline recipe book
- Meal plans and shopping guides to make your week simple
- The guidebook with everything you need to know about cleansing and getting OFF YOUR ACID!
- 30-day supplies of Alkamind Daily Greens and Daily Minerals
- Support from me and the cleanse Facebook group
- 2 call recordings with Q & A’s
- Daily motivation right to your inbox
Plus 4 bonuses to make your cleanse easy and delicious!