There’s no better way to cool off when it’s hot outside than with a frozen treat. But you don’t have to eat acidic ice cream or popsicles to stay cool.
There are lots of frozen, tasty, treat ideas in the Alkamind Recipe Guides and this one is a favorite. It’s chocolate, it’s chilly, it’s tropical, it’s sweet without being too sweet… What more could you want?
If you want to get off your acid, it’s great for that too. It packs a punch of vitamins and minerals without adding much sugar, which only comes from the bananas. Because you’re counterbalancing that sugar with alkaline ingredients like coconut milk and chia seeds, you can enjoy the sweetness without the acid.
This is a great one to share with the kids, but I wouldn’t blame you if you kept it all to yourself.
Give it a try and let me know what you think over on Facebook.
Frozen Chocolate Tropical Monkey
INGREDIENTS [Serves 2]
2 frozen bananas
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. cacao powder
1 tbsp. cacao nibs
2 tbsp. chia seeds
2 cups coconut milk
Blend all ingredients in the blender except the chia seeds until smooth. Add the chia seeds after and pulse once or twice. Enjoy!
This recipe came from the Recipe, Meal Plan & Shopping Guide included in the Get Off Your Acid 7-Day Cleanse. If you’re ready to get rid of the common ailments that have been plaguing you, this is perfect for you.
Included with the cleanse is…
- 100+ easy to follow, yummy recipes in a seasonal alkaline recipe book
- Meal plans and shopping guides to make your week simple
- The guidebook with everything you need to know about cleansing and getting OFF YOUR ACID!
- 30-day supplies of Alkamind Daily Greens and Daily Minerals
- Support from me and the cleanse Facebook group
- 2 call recordings with Q & A’s
- Daily motivation right to your inbox