Whether it’s Covid-19, the flu, or even the common cold, the best way to get through winter without so much as a sniffle is to keep your immune system strong and healthy.
A seed doesn’t grow in concrete. But it flourishes in fertile soil ready to receive it. In the same way, illness and disease are going to put a foothold in the terrain that’s ready to receive it.
Likewise, I often say rats will only appear when there’s trash. You can try to poison and kill off the rats, but guess what? More rats will come back. Because the true cause of the problem – the trash – was never cleaned up in the first place.
So how do we prevent a rat infestation, or in this case getting sick? Take out the trash!
I’m going to give you the information today to get rid of the trash that’s junking up your immune system and preventing it from functioning optimally.
There are many things we can give the body to increase immunity, and we’ll talk about my 7-step immunity-boosting protocol below in detail. But the most important first step is to figure out what’s compromising the function of your immune system.
The #1 answer for most people, believe it or not, is SUGAR.
Did you know that blood labs show evidence of a lowered immune system within 30 minutes of eating simple sugars (like glucose, refined sugar, and fructose), causing a 50% reduction in your white blood cells’ ability to kill germs?
White blood cells are our “army” cells that fight off germs. This is because sugar depletes your body of the nutrients it needs to support the immune system like vitamin C, zinc, and glutathione.This effect is most noticeable 2 hours after ingestion, but is still present 5 hours later! That means if you eat sugar at breakfast and again in the afternoon, your immune system is weakened all day long, more or less
Getting off sugar has been shown to improve immune system activity immediately. So this should be your TOP OF MIND strategy to stay protected. Along with basic precautions like getting enough rest, masking and social distancing, staying hydrated, and washing your hands, this is going to go a long way to helping you prevent all kinds of illnesses.
This effect is most noticeable 2 hours after ingestion, but is still present 5 hours later! That means if you eat sugar at breakfast and again in the afternoon, your immune system is weakened all day long, more or less
With that said, there are lots of other ways to make sure your immune system can prevent illnesses. My wife Chelsea and I do these daily, and we haven’t gotten sick in years and years.
My Daily Protocol for Powerful Immune Defense
- 1 scoop of Alkamind Daily Greens in water – This is a powerful antioxidant, blood builder, and detoxifier. It’s going to fight inflammation anywhere in the body, which allows your immune system to function optimally. Viruses and bacteria can’t survive in a high-alkaline oxygenated state. Ours is the best mix of wheatgrass to other green superfoods in the most digestible form, but I don’t tell you this to make money. I’d rather you take any quality greens powder than none at all.
- Follow with 15 sprays of Sovereign Silver in your mouth, swish for 20 seconds, and then swallow. This is a powerful natural antibiotic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal that comes in 2 forms, a mouth spray and a nasal spray. If you ever start feeling any congestion, sniffles, post-nasal drip, you can use this in addition to the 15 sprays in your mouth. Do 5 sprays in each nostril as you breathe in through the nose, then blow your nose right after. This kills all viruses and bacteria on demand.
- Start your essential oil diffuser with oils that fend off illnesses. My favorites are peppermint, eucalyptus, frankincense, and lemon oils.
First Meal of Your Day:
- 1 black seed oil capsule – This is 3 times stronger than turmeric and ours, Alkamind Black Seed Oil,is 3 times stronger than any other black seed oil. It also has 1,000 more active antioxidants than vitamin E and Echinacea. I don’t say this to sell our product, but it really is the best quality supplement you can buy and I want to guard you with all of the information.
- 2 Liposomal Vitamin C capsules – This is the fastest absorbing vitamin C to boost immune function. In addition to daily vitamin C, I get vitamin C and immune boosting IV’s monthly, which are good for prevention (plus, research shows IV-delivered vitamin C is the most powerful prevention for sepsis, a complication that can be related to infections like influenza and Covid-19).
- 1 probiotic capsule – This is going to support your microbiome health and build a defense of good bacteria. Buy a quality supplement and place it in your refrigerator or freezer. Don’t forget to switch the formula or brand you use every 3 months or so.
- I recommend a breakfast with the power of GREENS like a green smoothie to boost your immune defense. If you’re worried about getting sick, give our Cold Kicker Smoothie a try. It includes 4 different virus-fighting super foods that will boost your immunity at the first signs of a sniffle.
Second Meal of Your Day:
- 1 more Liposomal Vitamin C capsule
- 1 probiotic capsule (depending on brand dosage)
- Vitamin D3 (20 drops = 10,000 IU, but I don’t count. Just squeeze the dropper to draw as much as you can, then squirt in mouth and swallow.) – The #1 cause of flu and upper respiratory infection is vitamin D3 deficiency and research over the course of the pandemic on severe Covid-19 cases has backed this up. I recommend one with extra virgin olive oil. Spending at least 20 minutes outdoors engaging in physical activity is also a good idea to boost vitamin D.
- 10 drops of Propolis in mouth (if it’s too bitter, mix with ¼ tsp. of manuka honey) – This is an antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal with anti-inflammatory properties. You don’t want to skip this one – it’s very powerful.
- In terms of what to eat for lunch and dinner, go for foods that support your microbiome – the home of your immune system – like healthy fats, veggies, low-sugar fruits, herbs, and spices.
- 1 scoop of Alkamind Acid-Kicking Minerals in 8 ounces of water – this will supply you with plenty of magnesium, which is clinically proven to open up airways and ease breathing, improving lung function.
- Lemon Ginger Turmeric Detox Tea makes a great after-dinner drink to keep your immunity functioning optimally, especially detoxing while you sleep.
Make it simple to support your immunity. We created the Alkamind Immunity Defense Bundle to make it easy to get the supplements you need to keep your body sufficient in acid-fighting minerals so that it can fend off inflammation and disease.
This is the best and easiest thing you can do to support your immune system.
GET OFF YOUR ACID!