Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1 head of kale torn into large pieces
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (or seasoning of your choice)
- Salt (Celtic Grey, Himalayan, or Redmond Real Salt)
- Black pepper (optional)
- Cook the chips in a dehydrator or oven. Low and slow gives you the best results.
- Toss the kale with the oil and season with curry powder, sea salt, and black pepper if you choose.
- Using an Excalibur dehydrator, dehydrate the kale at 115°F for about 8 hours or until the desired crispiness is reached.
- Quick dehydrate method: in an Excalibur dehydrator, dry the kale at 145°F for 1 hour.
- Reduce the heat to 115°F and dehydrate for an additional 3 to 4 hours until crispy.
- Transfer the kale chips to an airtight container or vacuum seal for longer storage.
- Baking method: bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375°F or until crispy, being careful not to burn.
“Eat your veggies” has rightfully been ingrained in us our whole lives (hopefully).
But did you know that getting optimal amounts of minerals is equally essential to enjoying your best health ever? This is why I created Acid-Kicking Minerals to fill the void.
Acid-Kicking Minerals help you sleep better, reduce acid reflux, improve digestion and constipation, reduce sugar cravings, and oh-so-much more.